25 Top Restaurants in Delhi for premium Dining
New Delhi has a variety of top restaurants serving amazing food from all over the word. These 25 restaurant are some of the most premium ones when it comes to Business Dining.
Here are some of the top places to visit in Delhi along with the cuisines they offer :-
- Taj Mahal Hotel, Mansingh Road, New Delhi – One of the favorite hotels in Delhi for premium dining
- Machaan – North Indian, European
- Varq – Seafood, North Indian
- Wasabi – Japanese
- House of Ming – Chinese
- Emperor’s Lounge – Cafe
- The Lalit, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 5 star gastronomical experience
- Kitty Su – Fast Food and Tapas
- The Grill Room – Continental
- Baluchi – Mughlai and Seafood
- Woks – Chinese
- ITC Maurya, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – has the top restaurants in Delhi
- Bukhara – North Indian
- Dum Pukht – North Indian
- West View – Continental
- Tian – Oriental
- The Pavilion – Indian and Continental
- The Ashok, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi
- Zerruco – Mediterranean
- Nom Nom – Oriental
- Sharman – North Indian
- The Oudh – North Indian
- Frontier – Mughlai
- The Oberoi, Dr. Zakir Hussain Marg, New Delhi – for a exotic experience
- Threesixty Degrees – North Indian, Mediterranean, Japanese
- Taipan – Chinese
- Traventino – Italian
- Radisson Blu, Mahipalpur, New Delhi
- The Great Kabab Factory – North Indian
- NYC – Continental
- Neung Roi – Thai
To try food in any of these top restaurants meaning shelling out some serious cash. Some of them even gives you option for private dining.
Meghana Hassan recently posted…Kutch Diaries – Rann Utsav, A Photo Essay
Well, this is a very helpful post. Thanks for the information you provided. It would be great if got more post like this. Nice and wonderful pictures and comments as well. Thanks for sharing with all.
Interesting and nice article.Also the images shown here are wonderful.If any day I visit Delhi then I can surely go to any one restaurant to enjoy the food.
You should keep writing like this.
Great Post! This Post is very informative & helpful for trip to Rann Utsav. I got too much information about it & I will go to rann utsav of kutch in my holidays. Thanks for sharing such a amazing post.