PaperBoat – drinks and memories
This article is long overdue but it’s never too late. Ever since I tried my first PaperBoat in the beginning of 2014 I have been passionate to write my first product review. PaperBoat comes from Hector Beverages, based out of Gurgaon and backed by none other than Narayan Murthy. Hector Beverages is also known for its flagship energy-drink product, ‘Tzinga’. PaperBoat’s motto is simple, “drinks and memories”. This product comes in a 200ml (for Rs. 30) and 1 liter packs (for Rs. 120) and are available in almost 100+ cities. PaperBoat is available at all convenience stores and you may shop it online. The packaging is innovative and makes it very convenient to move and handle.
The idea of having PaperBoat is to go back to our childhoods when we used to enjoy things like Golgappe, Mango’s and run into others farm to try Jamun’s. All their products are based out innovative ingredients without the use of carbon dioxide (to create the fizz). PaperBoat uses natural ingredients and flavors only and therefore are good for our health. Here is the list of their product line:-
- Jaljeera – A great appetizer for Indian Summers made from cumin powder, lemon juice, rock salt and black pepper. Cool down your body with a blast of Vitamin C.
- Aam Panna – Minty yet sweet drink made from Green Mango’s, spices and Mint. Helps in cleaning our gut.
- Golgappe Ka Pani – Spicy Golgappe Ka Pani, one of the most innovative drinks. Made from Tamarind, Lemon juice and spices. A blast of Vitamins and minerals, good for our intestines. Who would have thought Golgappe Ka Pani could heal?
- Aamraas – Made from Mango pulp and spices, a powerhouse when it comes to vitamins and minerals.
- Kokum – A glass of Kokum juice takes you straight to the farms of Maharashtra and Goa. Known for being a powerful antioxidant.
- Jamun Kala Khata – Jamun with Lemon juice and spices. Good for our eyes.
After the success with these products (listed above), PaperBoat launched 2 new product – Tulsi Green Tea and the Ginger Green Tea. And their some recent launch is the Chilled Rasam and Sattu Ka Pani, which still remains to be tried.
- Tulsi Tea – Subtle flavors of Tulsi and Black tea with a hint of Lemon Juice. Very light on our stomach.
- Ginger Lemon Tea – Made from Darjeeling Black Tea, Lemon juice and Ginger. Just sip and relax!
Look at the advertisement from PaperBoat focusing on the fun-times of our childhood:-
The product line of PaperBoat is based on natural ingredients and each is great in taste. No doubt that ‘Life Is Still Beautiful!’ with PaperBoat.