Resolution Complaince Report

The 1st day of this year just passed by, does anyone remember that I made some resolutions for the New Year. Lets check what happen all day long :-
  1. Woke up late because of last nights calls and message beeps.
  2. No breakfast because there was nothing interesting.
  3. Didn’t take bath till 1.
  4. Lunch consisted of parathas with extra butter.
  5. Broke my wallet’s zip (on my wish-list, up for grabs).
  6. Visited Hospital.
  7. Had a heated argument with a friend.
  8. Watched ‘Avatar’, wish I was on that amazing planet.
  9. It was mid-night when the petrol got over and ofcourse no petrol-pumps till kilometers.

Did I hear something?
Anyways, does that mean this year is gonna screw up badly too. Lets see, I am ready for it. Come get some.

Enter your email address, to Subscribe:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Rohit Dassani

Rohit Dassani is one of the top culinary reviewer on Zomato/TripAdvisor for the last 5years. By profession he is a IT Professional who escapes to world of food whenever he gets a chance. You can reach him via contact page or email!

You may also like...

18 Responses

1. DT says:

HA HA .. that was funny!

2. Shri Krishna says:

Very Interesting, Funny,
    If you enjoy all the works like this, I’M sure this year will go badly for you from the opposite side.
    ENJOYED IT!!!!!!!!!!
    We Need such posts only to enjoy our life also…
    Thanks
    Enjoy You Life!!!

3. @Daman : Funny…kitne serious life hai yaar…!! lolz

4. @Shri Krishna : Thankz yaar… ya enjoying… !! 🙂

5. haha!
    the bad things are happening with me me too 🙁

Seriously,
    Really bad :((

6. GinGer says:

i suggest you dont make resolutions next year…. 🙂

7. Rajlakshmi says:

hehehe … the picture says it all 😛
    wish you a happy new year anyways 😀

8. @Chocolate lover : what has happened to you?? … well my life isnt so bad… just the regular stuff!! Do well… 🙂

9. @ Neha : Absolutely correct… my next years resolution… NO MORE RESOLUTIONS!! Hip Hip Hurray………

10. @Rajlakshmi : Yes a very happy new year to you tooo…. thankz for liking the pictures!!

11. Yemiledu says:

hahaha!
    Hope today was better?!

12. @Archana : Yes ofcourse today was better!!I hope the new year is showering its goodies on you!! 🙂

13. Shilpa Garg says:

What a way to start the new year!! LOL 😀
    Wishing you the very best in this new year!! 🙂

14. @Shilpa mam: Yes a super duper start to this year…Hope everything is going fine on your side…Happy new Year!! 🙂

15. chitz says:

HAPPY NEW YR!!..shud i save a seat for you in my resolution breakers club??:D.

16. @Chitz : I didnt break any resolutions…it just happens…ok!! 🙂

17. chitz says:

ha ha..so whts the end result?? :P..seriously yaar,i know it happens.. 🙂

18. @Chitz : Aree yaar just wait for atleast a week…then we can discuss this….logically it takes me a week to forgot all of them….he he!!