How to get over a Break-Up and get going again
Freedom always comes for a price. Breakup’s are not easy. I have seen my friends getting separate due to various issues like money, ego, long distance relationship, falling for someone else. Sometimes it could be hard. For a smooth transition please go through these and make sure to follow them and you will be up and running in no time.
Let’s go through how to get over a break-up and start over again:-
1) You will have a lot of money to spend. Especially not having a Gf is a boon. Shopping helps a lot. If you are a male , take your ‘girl’-friend along, they would have a million ideas to purchase. If you’re a female, please don’t take anyone, you have already perfected the shopping extravagance. You would even defeat God on this.
2) Time to move on, make sure to burn all the memories. Yes you heard it correct. Its the best way to keep your miseries away and secrets untraceable for your next partner-s . Read Jab we…Burn for more on this.
4) Times like these comes only once or twice in your life unless you are too lucky, so, take the most of it. Friends who thought you became extinct years ago, its time to get into the shoes and get going on the old paths.
5) Spend lots of time eating. Food like chocolates and ice creams let you forget past in an instant. Make sure never to visit places that you did with your previous partner, please try new places.
6) Disorganize yourself, so you spend most of the time searching for basic necessities like tooth brush, underwear etc.
7) So it’s been a week. Time to socialize more. Don’t you want to be in a relationship again? If your answer is ‘No’, please visit a doctor.
8) Learn from your mistakes. If by any chance we got in a relationship again, make sure not to spend even a penny, let your partner pay. Make sure that you make up all the amounts spend in the previous relationship. This is a life-time opportunity and a dream come true.
9) ‘Cupid flies faster, when the love is new‘. So, let your new wings do the magic.
Please add if you have more ideas,I just want to keep my bible updated. And want to save the Universe from Love-stuck-not-ready-to-move-on.